ERASMUS+ PROFICIENCY EXAM
Erasmus+ Student Learning/ Training Mobility
Spring 2016 / 2017
|11 November 2016||
BEGINNING of APPLICATION
|02 December 2016||
DEADLINE FOR THE APPLICATION (TILL 17:00)
|12 December 2016||
ERASMUS PROFICIENCY EXAM*
* EPE place will be announced after application deadline
|16 December 2016||
ANNOUNCEMENT OF PROFICIENCY EXAM RESULTS
|19 December 2016||
|26 December 2016||
The process after the English exam;
1) Announcement of the successful candidates.
2) Participate in the orientation sessions which are going to be held in your faculty with your academic coordinators. Time and date will be announced via e-mails. You will be informed about Learning Agreements, Course Selection, Letter of Acceptance, ECTS Credits and Grants.
3) Application pack which is prepared by student will be posted by IPO to Partner University.
4) Universities send e-mails about their university and accommodation if it is possible to your e-mail accounts. Follow them up; you are responsible for their rules and arranging your own accommodation.
5) After you receive your letter of acceptance, you will apply for your visa with the documents asked from the embassy. You need to take a signed official grant letter from AIU International Programmes Office.
6) Open a Euro account at Denizbank. Your grants will be transferred to this account.
7) The Erasmus Exchange starts with the orientation day specified by the partner university. You should travel before the orientation day.