Training (Internship) Mobility
PROCESS of ERASMUS+ STUDENT TRAINING (INTERNSHIP) MOBILITY
- You must be currently registered as a student at AIU.
- Undergraduate students must have completed at least two regular semesters (remedial and prep excluded) with a minimum CGPA of 2.20.
- Application Form- completed and submitted online
- Transcript of Academic Record.
- Host (receiving) organizations for student traineeships may be any public or private organization active in the labor market or in the fields of education, training and youth.
- AIU or IPO doesn’t guarantee internship placements. Student has to find it by himself. IPO can provide information how and where to find the placement.
- Traineeship period has to be at least 2 months.
SELECTION CRITERIA AND PROCESS:
Information, document requirements and a selection criteria for the Erasmus Internship Mobility will be posted on the AIU website from February onwards.
- Students apply to IPO by filling out the application form.
- Enclose min 2 months Acceptance Letter / Invitation Letter from the host company, Recent Transcript of Records (accessible through sis.antalya.edu.tr).
- English language score will be used for the placement and will be considered as the other %50 (the first 50% is GPA) of your total point.
- The selected students have to prepare the LEARNING AGREEMENT FOR TRAINEESHIPS that must be approved and signed by both AIU and the host institution and submit it to IPO.
- Documents to be obtained by the student prior to departure:
- Letter of Acceptance/ Invitation Letter min for 2-month traineeship/internship
- Learning Agreement for Traineeships
- Grant Agreement
- Documents to be submitted by the student upon return:
- Employer's Assessment Form
- Traineeship Certificate: A signed and stamped certificate issued by the host organization, certifying the student's attendance and start and end dates.
- Passport Copy of Departure (Exit from the country)” and “Arrival (Enter to the country back)” stamps.
- Final Student Report: To be completed by the student after the internship using the Mobility Tool
- OLS / Online English Test
Early return: Internship must continue for a minimum of 2 months. This minimum term cannot be reduced save for extenuating circumstances. If the actual term of internship is below the minimum term, no grant is paid, the student is reported as having received no grant, and becomes ineligible for another internship. If the student returns early due to extenuating circumstances (family issues, health issues, natural disasters, etc.), only grant of the time period which spent abroad would paid to the student.
After being selected and nominated to the company, if a student withdraws from the Erasmus Exchange program for any kind of reason, he/she will lose the priority to participate to any kind of Exchange Programs after this.
Payment: You will receive 80% of it before you start your exchange program. You will receive the final 20% of the grant after your return to AIU, if you bring the all necessary documents you take at the companies.